A strong added-value partnership for the assessment and cover of buyer risk
The access to a network of strategic risk underwriters located in the countries of your operating entities.
A tailor-made solution:
- That corresponds to your global and local needs; i.e. centralized control, local management
- That complies with your operational credit management procedures
- That has homogeneous contractual terms across the countries
- That includes dedicated consolidated risk management reporting services
- An outstanding and measurable service level
- A unique and consistent decision-making authority for sensitive decisions (you choose your “entry point”)
- A dedicated account management team for the delivery of personalized services at operating entity level, for day-to-day business relationship.
A worldwide IT platform:
- Supporting harmonized operational process and delivering consistent service levels
- To steer your Credit/Risk Management’s operations and reporting.
- A global business model committing the EH Group and his EH Business Units, an Allianz company graded AA- by Standard&Poors.
What is EH World Agency?
Euler Hermes World Agency is the dedicated team within the Euler Hermes Group specifically tasked with servicing multinational clients with a turnover in excess of EUR 500 million with business units located in two or more countries.
Our teams are located in six core regions, ensuring superior service by operating in the same local context and culture as your business units.
Euler Hermes World Agency’s regional network is the unique entry point for multinational programs.
The EH World Program solutions
EH World Service Program
A comprehensive and bespoke solution for companies requiring integrated control of their local trade credit risks combined with maximum levels of protection against non payment by debtors.
EH World Severity Program
For multinationals with significant local expertise in trade credit risk management, looking for a segmented protection against volatility and significant (catastrophic) losses.
EH World Risk Sharing Program
For multinationals seeking to share part of the risk with a solid professional partner, either directly or through the involvement of a captive reinsurer.
EH World Working Capital Program
For multinationals seeking to improve local cash flows by ceding their account receivables to financial partners (banks, factors) or financial investors (securitisation).
EH World Transactional Cover
For multinationals and financial institutions seeking non cancellable political and commercial risks solutions to cover trade transactions, including medium term operations up to seven years.
EH World Financing Program
The World Program dedicated to Factoring companies, requiring the support of the World Market Leader in managing Risk and of a AA- rated group to protect their financial assets.