How to Submit a Complaint
To make sure we can help, please give us as much information as you can if you have received poor or unsatisfactory service. We’ll explain our actions and decisions as fully as possible and work with you to find an appropriate solution.
If you are a:
UK policyholder, CLICK HERE
to see Euler Hermes UK complaints procedure
Irish policyholder, CLICK HERE
to see Euler Hermes Ireland complaints procedure
What to expect when you submit a Complaint
We’re committed to providing the highest standards of service to all our customers. If your experience has not met your needs or expectations, we want to hear about it.
When you get in touch with us we promise to:
- Listen to your point of view and the reason why you have contacted us.
- Study the information you provide and understand your experience.
- Review our actions and ensure our own processes have been followed and our standards have been met.
- Provide a timely and clear response to you with progress updates where appropriate.
- If relevant to your situation, offer a resolution consistent with our trading terms.
- Discuss that offer with you and agree next steps.
We may contact you at any time by telephone or email to ask questions that will help our investigation.
Please note that in order to resolve your complaint, we may need to process personal data that you supply to us in connection with this issue. For information relating to our data processing activities and your rights and our obligations under the GDPR, please refer to our Privacy Notice at: